In search of peace, love, & light: Sometimes you just need help!

Do you ever ask yourself, 'Is this normal?' 
'Am I normal?', 'Does anyone or has anyone felt this way?'

Well, that is where I'm at tonight.  Lately I've really had no patience, short tempered, having a tough time de-stressing, blocking out noise, and finding some inner peace. 
What happened to that wanna-be gentle mom?  I'm pretty sure she is lost at sea.  I feel like I'm drowning, working outside of the home, then trying to stay on top of things in the home, getting my CDA to teach preschool...sometimes, I feel like the walls are closing in.
I snap at my children much to easily lately, and frankly, I hate it, and hate myself for it.  And it cuts me to the bone when they know it, notice it, and say "Mom, you can't be mean, you can't yell." 
I think I'm in need of an overhaul, a retreat away to regroup, parenting classes, classes to gain back patience and stop letting the little things aggravate me.
Certainly I look to the future and pray that I've not hurt my kiddo's hearts too much.
Everyday is a new day, this I know.  But admittedly, fresh starts are hard.  But I have to try.
 Knowing, trying, that has to be a first step. 
Here's to first steps!  
Send love, light, peace, and prayers!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Anniversaries of Death

6.5 years later....I still wonder about you tiny one!

Unconditonal Parenting